17.6.11

Leaving: A Playlist For (Reluctant) Departures

Soo I really did not want to leave Ethiopia. At all. For many reasons, but mostly it just didn't feel like going home was the thing I needed to be doing.
So on the foggy bus ride from Durame up to Addis, I decided to compile a playlist. These songs are basically just emo songs about leaving. OK not really. Some are, I guess. But really most of the songs just are songs that remind me of my time in Ethiopia, or feel like songs that would go well on a playlist about reluctantly leaving somewhere. 

Click through the link below the photo to download the .zip file from Mediafire. 
You'll have to unzip it and then import it into a iTunes playlist. 
Enjoy
click this to download 
tracklist, if you're interested 

No comments:

Post a Comment