26.3.12

hilary / film / color



I spent the weekend in colorado with my friend hilary. The main purpose was to take lots of photographs of her for her upcoming album release (listen to her music on youtube: youtube.com/hilarysaundersmusic), and take lots of photos I did.
Below are some selected 35mm film offerings ~ of Hilary, but also littered with my typical *~artsy fartsy~* picz... You'll have to wait a bit for the rest of Hilary 

 enjoy






open

closed
she's so hardcore
the boots are prob what makes her so hardcore
hey bush



here I am!

and here I am awkwardly squat/kneeling while wearing hilary's shirt-dress and my favorite boots - perfect spring attire
cute stump



hey boulder




pearl street

hey goose, what are you doing you don't belong here


guitar store happiness
this matches these guitar store pics, right?

hey - make sure you buy her album when it comes out so she can buy this beautiful Taylor g-tar. mk? k. bye

-h

No comments:

Post a Comment