20.3.12

spring


I don't have anything profound to share, just some images of things that I've been enjoying lately. A time to be thankful for the beauty that is all around me. It's important to remember even in the face of suffering the world is full of beauty.

I love when the tree outside my window starts to bud out and then bloom - such a beautiful shade of red

can a person have too many glass jars? Methinks no 


 "The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way to make life more bearable.” 
― Kurt Vonnegut


been enjoying all three of these books lately - and filling my 'home' notebook with quotes/doodles from them 


light


my nessie cactus has been looking a little down this week... I feel ya, nessie

"Engrave this upon your heart: there isn't anyone you couldn't love once you heard their story.”
- Mary Lou Kownacki

No comments:

Post a Comment