27.7.13

Ahh, taste the procrastination...

"Good things come to those who wait"-Gandhi/Confucius/Jesus/Solomon/Etc
Puget Sound





Confession: I'm the master of procrastination with the randomest of things. Let's blame it on my personality. I can't help it that efficiency is my number one priority in life, so I naturally number things off in my head according to their level of importance and urgency. It's really a strength, you know. 

OK, it may not always be to the greatest of traits since I tend to put off messaging or calling far-away friends, I avoid scheduling appointments for things like dental work and hair cuts, I have a tendency to let my living spaces go to pot, I'm sometimes less than timely in completing promised favors and yes, even I, Instagram poster extraordinaire, occasionally put off posting photos of semi-interesting life events.  Like photos from Spring Break. Last March. Four months ago. Oops. 

I mean, can I help it that my dSLR camera lens malfunctioned three days into the trip, so I shot mainly 35mm photos? I had to get them developed, and that took a whole three days after getting back you know. Oh, and I guess CVS did screw up the scanning of one roll, meaning I had to return it and then pick it up later that week... That buys me a little bit of excused time right?

Either way, they're going up now, and since they've been so long-awaited by certain people, I'm posting more than normal in separate photo posts. 

-h



No comments:

Post a Comment