27.7.13

Ferry to Seattle

First impression? What are these tall green things? 
Bremerton Ferry Station 


Kayla and I headed to Seattle for the day to hang out with her friend 
I'm that person that includes cute strangers in my photos 
And cute friends of course. This is Kayla, the lovely hostest with the mostest 
Turns out, it's kinda windy when you're on the deck of a ferry



Hi, Seattle!








An exotic seagull(or are they Seahawks up in your country, Kayla?) leads the way. It's been said that Sacagawea was actually following a seagull as she lead the Lewis and Clark expedition. It's also been said that she wasn't. And furthermore, it's been said that I like to make things up that sound believable. 



Gloomy Seattle 
Naturally our first stop 
We sat on a pig. 




This pig, specifically 

The panhandlers seemed rather... Honest. 



I caught a fish
This guy did... this.
"They're not tricks, Michael; they're illusions; tricks are something a whore does for money... or candy."

We saw Sweden on the gum wall

there it is

Add caption

Kayla is consistently good looking in photos, and so I get to be consistently bad looking in photos. It's just the way life is, my friends. 

The more you think about how many collective mouths this represents, the grosser it gets 



This happened apparently 
The Fremont Troll


I dig it 



Seattle at night

Until next time, Seattle!

-h

No comments:

Post a Comment