26.4.11

mirriam road


Went out this afternoon to the country to enjoy some solace and photo taking. Shot about a roll and a half of film, and was fairly happy with how most of the rolls turned out. Beginning to realize that my growing obsession with film may get expensive... uh... yeah. Okay, here's some photos off roll #1




I tend to shoot lots of photos of weeds... 

and grass... 

See what I mean?

It's a problem, I know...

Sometimes I take photos of trees, and sometimes I take photos of the sky. Sometimes I combine the two, and throw in some birds for extra credit

New Toms! I just got them last weekend, and they've already been in on a photo exploration in a muddy field... It's kinda a bad habit carry out with new shoes... 

Tree thingie with cool buds on it 
That's all for now... I have more, but I don't want to overwhelm my page

1 comment: